UPDATES ON TURATTI GROUP’S SECURITY MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19
As the Coranavirus situation in Italy and in the rest of the world is creating new challenges and some confusion, considering the very important work that we have done together in the past years with mutual satisfaction and especially to safeguard the ongoing projects, we would like to provide you a transparent and complete overview of what is going on at Turatti, and how we are organizing in order to guarantee business continuity during this emergency.
First of all, we would like to point out that all our three factories in Cavarzere (ITALY), Salinas (USA) and Hanoi (VIETNAM) are currently fully operational.
We have, of course, applied and reinforced all the recommendations of national and world health authorities to reduce any possibility of infection (DP 8 March 2020 of the Presidency of the “Consiglio dei Ministri” on COVID-19), including:
- Introduction of a mandatory distance of at least one meter between one another at all times for all employees;
- Introduction of smart working for technical department, commercial department and administrative department;
- Cancellation of unessential travels;
- Employees over 60 have been required to stay at home;
- Employees showing even mild symptoms of potential infection are required to stay at home for at least 14 days after symptoms have disappeared.
We are confident that these precautions will protect the health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers, which is now the absolute priority of Turatti Group.
We are continually performing a complete risk analysis of our supply chain and we have received full confirmation of the regular activity of transportation and production of our suppliers around the world.
However, in case any event would prevent us to operate one of our factories:
- We would still be able to serve our customers from one of the other fully productive plants, that we have strategically positioned in 3 different continents, and which are efficiently connected with one another through the most modern IOT technology;
- All plants have been supplied with spare parts and service materials;
- We are strengthening our service network outside of Italy with agreements with strategic partners that are fully trained to operate our lines.
It is a tough moment, but the company is reacting with courage and firmness. We are taking this opportunity to reinforce our structure and stabilize the supply chain, but also to innovate much more than we usually do: so much that we will be ready to show you a new exciting roadmap of projects as soon as this emergency is finally resolved.
We take the opportunity to sincerely thank all our employees, clients and all our partners for the passion and sense of responsibility they have shown during this unique circumstance; we will promptly provide you any update.
My team and I remain at your disposal in order to provide you more details and specific action plan in place.