The new model Vortex® from Turatti is a fully automatic spin dyer, combining high capacity de-watering with gentle product handling.
As a result of several sophisticated computer simulations, the system features an innovative basket that is designed to enhance water evacuation, even at very low RPMs. This allows an efficient and rapid drying process without damages to the product, since the patented drum has an entirely smooth inner surface with no central axle or further contact parts that could potentially damage the product. In addition to that, new external fins allow lower RPMs to dry very delicate and fragile products, while still achieving the same effective water removal. With an emphasis on simple, robust, sanitary construction, the model fits in a very limited space, while maintaining the capability to process high volumes of product. The centrifugation produces very limited vibrations thanks to innovative anti-vibrating suspensions, protecting the support frame from dangerous mechanical stress. Its extraordinary versatility offers the possibility of different configurations to adapt to different plant layouts by a wide range of feeding and discharging systems. Designed and manufactured with hygiene in mind, full accessibility is guaranteed to every area for quick and easy sanitation. This machine is also available in its Compact and Large version.
The main advantages and features of the system are:
- Possibility to dry very delicate and fragile products – leaves and otherwise.
- High quality drying level guaranteed by the new shape of the basket.
- Hygienic design that allows full and easy access to each part of the machine and quick cleaning operations.
- Inverter driven motor, allowing reliability, flexibility in operation, low energy consumption, and the possibility to recover the energy generated by the spin dryer.
- High versatility with a wide range of feeding and discharging systems available, and the possibility to have different configurations in order to adapt the unit to the plant layout.
- Simply unique construction of the machine with a heavy-duty drive.
- Fully automatic operation with computerized control of all the main management parameters.
- Possibility to install a high precision weighing belt (optional).