The rotary drum blancher facilitates the cooking of floating and non-floating products at atmospheric pressure, with reduced water usage. The blanching temperature is controlled and fixed with direct control of steam injection into the water. The cooking or blanching duration is controlled by PLC. The main advantages and features of the system are:
- Improved product quality.
- Higher yield.
- Superior and simpler sanitation.
- Increased energy efficiency.
- Reduced operating costs.
- Designed for very even blanching and cooling.
- Program control for quick changeover between processes.
- Various lengths and widths available.
- Automatic temperature control.