Highly hygienic and versatile transverse slicer suitable for slicing or shredding various kinds of fruit and vegetables, and all types of salad. The product (salad, celery, cucumbers, carrots, zucchini,…) can be fed into the machine through the three back sides, where it is subsequently aligned and conveyed to the cutting head by two “V” shape belts. The thickness of the cut can be adjusted by regulating the speed of both the belts and the cutting head. By changing the cutting wheel, it is possible to modify the thickness and the shape of the cut. A unique design discharge chute softly slows down the product to avoid product damage. The machine is available in two sizes. The K3 for products with a maximum diameter of 140 mm and the K6 for a maximum diameter of 190 mm.
The main advantages and features of the machine are:
- High capacity combined with a good cut quality.
- High flexibility and the possibility to adjust the speed of the conveyor and of the cutting wheel.
- Features a wide selection of thickness, and a continuous operation for an uninterrupted production.
- Newly developed materials (i.e. very high-quality blades) improve the operating life of the components and make replacement quick, easy and cost effective.
- Designed for easy sanitizing operation and maintenance.