The Mod. Hera universal slicer was designed to obtain dices, sticks, or slices from a variety of fruit and vegetables (i.e. carrots, potatoes, peppers, cucumbers, melon, papaya, pineapples etc.). The three cutting tools of the system allow a very high flexibility in the choice of cutting sizes and shapes. This unit, which combines high and uniform cutting quality with a compact design, is the best possible solution for fruit and vegetable processors. The model Hera is very versatile, and is also an optimal choice for operators in the catering and food service sectors. The main advantages and features of the system are:
- Precise and uniform cutting quality.
- High flexibility, featuring a wide selection of slice thickness.
- Continuous operation for uninterrupted production.
- High-quality blades and durable components ensure a long operating life, making replacement rapid, easy, and cost effective.
- Newly enhanced Hygienic Design facilitates sanitizing and maintenance operations.
- Entirely made by AISI 304 stainless steel, excluding the boughtout mechanical components.