The cyclone de-stoner Mod. Budapest can be used in conjunction with all root crops (i.e. potatoes, carrots, celeriac and red beets). The integration of this system into a processing line dramatically reduces the potential for extreme wear and tear on equipment further down the processing line. The output section delivers the product to the line, while foreign objects with a higher specific weight (i.e. stones) will sink to the bottom via the cyclone walls. The main advantages and features of the system are:
- Removal of stone and soil clods from vegetables.
- Maintenance-free machine.
- Pre-Wash effect.
- Low water consumption because of recirculation.
- Sizes available to suit all needs.
- Heavy gauge construction.