The vertical slicer Mod. Apollo is suitable to shred a wide variety of fruit and vegetables at high capacities. Slices or shreds are obtained when the product is forced into a counter-rotating holder, located on the top of a horizontal rotary plate. The revolution of this plate, equipped with blades, produce the slices or shreds in a smooth and uninterrupted manner. A precisely designed discharge chute facilitates the flow of sliced product, reducing damages. The thickness of the slice can be adjusted, according to the shape and mounting of the blades. A larger model (Apollo Maxi) is also available for even higher capacity product volumes.
The main features and advantages of the system are:
- High quality of the finished product.
- Uniform cut (that can be varied as required) combined with high capacity.
- Easy maintenance and cleaning (no mechanical parts disassembling is required).
- High-quality blades for very thin slices production.
- Entirely made by AISI 304 stainless steel, excluding the bought-out mechanical components.