Turatti Group’s Factories Won’t Stop
As you are probably aware the Coranavirus (COVID 19) in Italy and in the rest of the world is creating new and unpredictable challenges.
We would like to keep you updated on what is going on at Turatti and how we are organizing in order to guarantee a safe and smooth business flow during this time of emergency. It is our responsibility to assure our customers the continuity of the production and the fundamental food chain.
First of all, we would like to point out that all our three factories in Cavarzere (ITALY), Salinas (USA) and Hanoi (VIETNAM) are currently fully operational.
We have reinforced all the recommendations of the National and World Health authorities to reduce any possibility of infection (DP 23 March 2020 of the Presidency of the “Consiglio dei Ministri” on COVID-19), including:
- Mandatory distancing of at least two meters between one another at all times for all employees;
- All our employees in the technical department, commercial department, automation department and aftersales are working from home practicing Smart Working;
- Employees showing even mild symptoms of potential infection are required to self-quarantine for at least 14 days at home until further notice by any health official staff or Top Management.
We are confident that these precautions will protect the health and safety of our employees, customers, and suppliers, which is an absolute priority for Turatti Group.
However, in case of any changes or revisions we want all of our customers to be advised:
- We would still be able to serve all our clients from one of the other fully operational plants that we have strategically located in 3 different continents. All are efficiently connected through the most modern IOT technology;
- All plants have been supplied with spare parts and service materials;
- In addition, we have strengthened our service network outside of Italy creating strategic partnerships and agreements.
I would like to take the opportunity to sincerely thank all our employees, clients, suppliers and all our partners for their passion and sense of responsibility they have shown during this unique circumstance. We fully understand our duty to fight the Coronavirus (COVID 19) spread and the absolute necessity to preserve and maintain all food chain operations.
My team and I remain at your disposal in order to provide you more details and specific action plan in place.